Friday, March 25, 2016

From where I stand: Briochevron Blanket Beginnings

This weekend I've been spinning on this beautiful fiber from Fiber Addiction. It's all softness and sparkle and I'm pretty sure that Emily keeps a herd of Unicorns in her backyard to shear for this gorgeous fiber! I have a weakness for sparkle, and silver angelina is no exception.
The other day I saw the Briochevron Blanket by West Knits and I can not get it out of my head. I've been looking for the perfect blanket to make into a lap blanket for work. At my computer it can be a bit brisk in the winter and a little handspun blanket would not go amiss. I feel like if I go with a woolen fluffy spin it will be warmest, but basically I plan to use whatever pretty handspun strikes my fancy. 
It will probably take me all summer to spin yarn for the blanket, and then knit it up. But it will all be worth it come the bitter winds of November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to hear from my readers!

God bless, and have a beautiful day!

*As a note, I prefer NOT to publish anonymous comments. Please leave your name, email, or ravelry name.